Sunday, May 6, 2012

How to get your own Detroit inspiration

Sometimes Detroit inspiration is right under your nose and you don't even know it. One of the best places to get information about activities is by looking for fliers at different restuarants. Here's a list of just a few hot spots that always have a good selection of fliers and posters with Detroit activites:
The first on the list is where I found a great flier this week! The Majestic cafe had a flier for the Sugar Hill Clay Studio in Midtown. It's a new community ceramic studio. This would be a great idea for a girls get together or even a unique first date. This could be you...

Hahaha how could I not mention the movie Ghost!?

Anyway, if you go to the web site you can even print out a coupon! They have different classes for people of all ages and experience. I can't wait to go. It sounds like so much fun.

I encourage you to check out the places listed above. Not only for the fliers but because they are some of my favorite restaurants. Each one is different in their own way.

2 comments:

  1. Another thing you can do is follow places on twitter. I follow the DIA and they ALWAYS have something going on I had no clue about! In fact they just took on a new violinist I can't wait to hear. And thanks for the clay studio link, it does sound like something fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow the DIA as well and agree. Follow my twitter on the right hand of the screen and check out who I'm following. I have a lot of Detroit organizations in the list. It's the most up to date way to get information. And I will also definitely follow ur blog/twitter for info!

    ReplyDelete